Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kmart and Price Chopper from last week

Yes, I'm a little behind. These were from Oct. 3rd.

Price Chopper
2 boxes of gogurt - used 2 $1/1 store Q (close to sell by date), 1 $1/2 Man Q
6 boxes stove top stuffing - b1g1
I can't believe its not butter - used free item Q
2 fruit cups, used 2 55c/1 Qs ( doubled up to $1) so free
something else for $1.77 that I can't remember what it was..

Spend $9.43, saved $13.54

Kmart

circular knitting needles - marked down to $2.50
sneakers for DD (in a couple years) $3

1 tank for me, 2 shirts, 1 dress and a pair of shorts for DD - all $1.99 each from the summer clearance. I love fitting in kid's sizes, they are cheaper. :)

Spent $15.60 including tax

The clothes should fit her next summer, but it will be several years on the sneakers. I didn't realize they were 4 sizes bigger until I got home and actually thought about it.

I took some non-food stockpile pics tonight and will be posting those soon.

No comments: