Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Price Chopper and Redner's


Not pictured : three bags of chips (wouldn't fit in the picture) and two drinks (we drank 'em) one small bag of cat food (I forgot to put it in.. ) and $15 of stuff my friend took home. Oh and one box of pizza bites she took home by accident.

Redners -
Spent $57.12 Saved $19.50 in coupons. They don't do a store card at this store.

Steals and Deals -
mint tea bags 2/$5 (better then full price and these will last awhile)
red onions .78c/lb
success rice .85c/ea (50c/1 coupons)
ramen noodles 6/$1
Totino's pizza rolls .50c/ea ($1/2 coupons)
ronzoni pasta .25c/ea ($1/1 coupons)
Kraft easy mac cups .25c/ea ($1/2 Qs)


Price Chopper
Spent $32.75 saved $24.11

Steals and Deals -
success rice .69c/ea (.50c Qs, this store doubles)
kraft easy mac cups .50c/ea ($1/2 Qs)
bananas .38c/lb
package of plum tomatoes on reduced produce .67c
tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes .68c/ea
crossants on reduced bakery rack $1.60
meow mix wet cat food FREE! (free item Q)
3 rolls marcel tp FREE! (3 free item Qs)


I really think I could do better with food shopping, but I'll take the deals I can get for stuff we actually eat. I now have 28 (1lb) boxes of pasta in my stockpile closet. This doesn't include open boxes in the kitchen or any pasta in bags. I think I am at my limit on that before I run out of space. (Remember I live in a small 2br apartment.) Anyone want to come over for a spaghetti dinner?

No comments: