Monday, September 1, 2008

A whole 'lotta shoppin'

Walgreen's, Redner's and Big Lots

Walgreen's
2 -3lb epsom salts sale $1.50 each
1 excedrin migrane 24 ct - 99cents
2 boxes tuf trash bags - $3.99/B1G1

The Excedrin was supposed to be $1.99 with $1 RR, but it did not print so I was refunded $1.
They also did not have the satincare shaving cream that was $1.99 with $3RR WYB 3, so I got a raincheck for it after the RR price. Better for me since they will be free the next time the Qs come out.

OOP - $8.22
Saved - $9.97

Redner's

5 gatorade - $3.29 each
1 large bottle lemon juice - 99 cents (winter stock up)
whiskas cat food 12pk -$5.29 (YIKES! This was full price!)
Magazine - $1.99
pack of cup hooks 99cents

OOP - $25.32

Big Lots

Napkins $1
Men's shorts $4
2pk girls tank top $2
Hello Kitty DVD - $3
Strawberry shortcake DVD -$4
2 chow mein noodle meals -80c each (not pictured, picked these up for a friend)
2 shelf stable milks $1 each
candy for DD 50c

OOP - $18.58

The DVDs are for Christmas for Mercedes. Ryan had been asking me to look for deals on elastic waist shorts for around the house. To bad they only had 1 pair in his size.



Price Chopper - I'm almost to embarrased to post this because it wasn't a very frugal trip. I desperately need cat litter and it was on sale.

PC brand cat litter - $4.99
gallon of chocolate milk - $3.60
garbage disposal cleaner - $2.69 (will last several months)
2 quarts superskim milk - $1.39 each
package of pork chops - $3.51 (not on sale but was asked to get them)
mint tea bags - $3.29 (I am sooo addicted to these. )

Spent - $20.86, saved 70 cents.

I actually did not use *any* coupons today. I am shocked, but really it was things I needed or walgreen's brand items that did obviously not have Manufactor Qs. I am out of shopping budget until next paydate (other then my planned Wag's trip next week) so I do not plan to be shopping until then. Hopefully I will be posting some other things between now and then to my poor neglected blog.

No comments: