Monday, August 4, 2008

Coupon Organization.


Over the course of the time I've been couponing, I have tried several different ways to keep them sorted and organized. I started out with one of those little accordion files. Then, I moved to a photo album. Then, I moved to two 6qt shoebox size storage containers. Inside the categories were separated by envelopes. (One food items and one non-food.) Today I decided to move on to a binder. Inside there are full page sheet protectors, labeled by category. Inside each page, the multiple Qs are stapled together. Hopefully this will make it easier and faster to find what I am looking for.


I still need to finish my other binder for food coupons. I definitely enjoyed getting everything organized this afternoon. I wonder why I had not decided to go with this system sooner. I think, compared to ways I've tried in the past, that this system will be much easier keeping up with filing and purging expired.

No comments: