Friday, August 8, 2008

Walgreen's and Price Chopper.

Sorry for no photos again, it was late when I got home and I just wanted to get everything put away.

Price Chopper -
10 glade aerosols - sale 99¢ each used 1 $2/2 glade and 5 b1g1 free coupons
7 French's mustard - sale $1 each , used 6 50¢ coupons (doubled) and one $1 coupon
1 spongebob bandaid - $1.50 sale , used $1 coupon
2 smuckers dark chocolate with mint ice cream topping marked down to $1.06 each
Kraft singles cheese - used free cheese wyb 3 kraft products (3 packets of koolaid 39¢ ea)
3 Purina healthful life cat chow 16oz bags - Sale $1.50 each, used $1 coupons

No coupons for these but still a pretty good deal!

3 small bottles gatorade - grocery markdown 50¢ each
Keebler cookies - b1g1 free sale
2 delmonte spaghetti sauce - $1 each
Play make up set , sale $1.99 (putting this aside for Christmas for DD)

I did buy a few other things I needed but were not on sale. Overall I saved $38.65 and spent $33.95. ($1.04 tax)

Walgreens

4 glade scented oil refills sale - $4.49
2 glade scented oil candle refills sale -$1.99
scrubbing bubbles action scrubber starter kit - $5.79
4pk expo dry erase markers -sale $1.99
4 special k bars - sale $2.50 each
1 toy horse - clearance $1.49

I used $12.25 in coupons, tho I can't remember right now which coupon amounts went with what. I will also get nearly $15 back in rebates. Walgreen's ESR has rebates for the glade and the action scrubber. The action scrubber had a try me free rebate too. I used a $2.75 coupon on this so it makes it a money maker of about $4.25, not including the extra 10% that is added for loading my Walgreen's rebates onto a gift card. In addition to this, I got two $5 register rewards for the special k promo. I should have only gotten one, but the machine printed two and I wasn't arguing. The toy horse will be put away for Christmas for DD. My mom (who usually shops with me) also bought the other horse that was on clearence. For under $5 I already have 3 gifts for her.

No comments: