Saturday, August 9, 2008

Huge Shopping Trip

*Preschooler not included. A better picture of the loot can be found here and here



Walgreens -
3 3pack puff's tissues used 3 $1/1 Qs
2 binder tab dividers (2/$1)
2 school glue (2/$1.. and kicking myself cause they had it 4/$1 at walmart)
2 glade oil candle refills used $2Q
1 walgreen's lightbulb (FAR this month)
m and m's for DD
used $10 worth of RR

OOP - $4.27 ($1.05 tax)
Noticed I was charged twice for the lightbulbs, so I will have to take my receipt back. Then my OOP should be about $2.25

Walmart
I did buy some other things, such as food but here are the highlights.
6 1 subject notebooks -5¢ each
6 huggies clean team, $1.64 each, used 3/$2 Qs
4 cascade rise agent - used free item Qs
4 glade scented oil warmers - $3.37 each used $4 Qs
5 capri sun - sale $1.75, this is the cheapest I have seen it in my area.

Before coupons $68.83
After Coupons - $36.44 (including $35 of food I did not have coupons for.)
Over $3 overage for the glade!

Price Chopper -

A friend was looking for some of the deals on the mustard and cat food I posted the other day. They were out of stock, but we did hit some reduced bakery. Two loafs pumpernickel bread, a loaf of garlic bread, a package of dinner rolls and and a loaf of english muffin bread for $7.75.

Thrift store -
shelf (see in pic above) $1.91
Anne Geddes teddy bear doll $1.91
two plastic containers - $1.21

There are not words for how ecstatic I am over finding that deal on the shelf. This fall, I am beginning to homeschool my daughter and was really needing something to organize her school supplies. Below is a picture of the shelf after I organized it. The blue bins on the bottom shelf are the ones I purchased from the thrift store. If you are wondering, the white container to the right is cat food, I forgot to move it.

No comments: