Friday, August 15, 2008

Winter Stock Up plans..

Yesterday, I sat down and made a list of several things that do not go on sale regularly (or that I do not have enough of) that I would like to stock up on for winter. I live in an area that often has plenty of bad weather in the cold month, and to boot I live atop a huge hill. This means I likely won't be able to get shopping as often and take part in alot of the good deals.

Here is my list:
bullion cubes - chicken and beef
onions (to dice and freeze)
cans of diced tomatoes
baking soda (I clean with this as well as for the kitty box, always run out!)
vinegar
cat food - wet and dry
cat litter
flour
cooking oil
olive oil
shelf stable milk
pretzels
laundry detergent
napkins
wax paper (I only use this for holiday baking)
Baggies, quart and gallon
AA batteries
Rice/Noodle Mixes
Toilet Paper (you can never have enough TP!)
Paper towels
Ketchup
Pepper
Shake Cheese
Cotton Balls and Qtips
Bleach
Spagetti Sauce
Noodles
bottled lemon and lime juice
snow pants - size 7 (DD)
undies - size 6 (DD)
socks (DD and myself)
luvs diapers, if can get some more of the $5/1 coupons. She wears these at night.

I have already purchased the olive oil and some bullion cubes. I found them both on sale at Price Chopper. The food items I plan on picking up a few each time I go to the grocery store. The others I am hoping to pick up with any extra money I have this fall.

No comments: